Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hawaiian pearls

My sister, my mom, and I went to the mall today to look for a prom dress for my sister. She ended up getting two because she couldn't choose. One is yellow and the other is Hawaiian-y and flowery and white. She might go to two proms, so when the days come, I'll post pictures of her c:
I headed off to h&m first, and found a few things I've been needing to get.
First, a pearl collar necklace. I KNOW. They've been selling one that looks EXACTLY alike it on topshop for £14.00, which is equal to around $22.60 in the US. At h&m, it's only $12.95-it makes me so happy.
I also got a simple gold "belt" bangle.
I've been looking for some super simple white sneakers for a while, and I didn't feel like getting converse was worth it. These were super cheap...
And black suede heels. They're pretty low, because I just wanted some comfy simple heels.
While I was at h&m, I saw a cute lace skirt... I didn't love it so I didn't need to get it. But they were really cute....
Once I lose weight, I'll be able to wear a LOT of more clothes. I'll be able to look good in pastel skinnies and sweaters...

No comments:

Post a Comment